Monday, September 11, 2017

Trio for days!

So this week has been bonkers with all the driving and just everything going on! 
1. Elder Jensen went home!! (@3:45am)
2. MLC
3. Trio Life

So my companion just had to go home early and leave me in my lonesome. But it is okay. It's working out super good! We are seeing miracles and the Lord is making up the difference. We have to spend time in other areas, so the Lord is providing in mine when we can't be there. I love it! We could have 5 baptisms this transfer if all goes well!

MLC was a ton of fun this time. Lots of good council and advice. A lot about new areas to open. We will be opening about 13 new areas these next two transfers. 9 This one. It was odd to see Elders Lyman and Latham bear their final testimonies in front of the leadership of the mission. They have served well and faithfully. They go home next week. I can't believe it. My two trainers are going home. It just goes to show how old I am I guess. After this transfer I will be the oldest person in the zone. 

But it has been fun to be with these other Elders out here. Elders Werner, White, Austin, and Millett. I have gotten to know all these so much more! I love these Elders and we have a lot of fun together. It is essentially going from appointment to appointment. It makes it super busy. But I have enjoyed it. Different dynamics to work with and to see. It will be fun to keep doing it for another week. 

Sorry this is short, but kinda forgot to write this.

I love all y'all and each y'all
Elder Miner 
The Elder's I've been hanging out with.

Elder Millett and Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment