Monday, October 17, 2016

Last week in Spring Creek-Oct 17, 2016

So we had a fun week this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of a miracles too!!!!!

We found 3 new investigators!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm also being transferred, so ya know. 

I get to go to a little town called Ely Nevada! Apparently its the coldest place in the continental USA? So that'll be fun!!!!!!!!!

But this week we had zone training so that was a lot of fun! We got to hear a lot of great training's from some great missionaries! i really liked being in this zone. I like the sheer amount of people here. It's nice!

We had two blitz this week. We helped the sisters in spring creek find all the members in their ward. We all went on splits with a member from their ward and went out and met tons of people! Holy dang that feels like so long ago!

Then the next day we had a blitz in our area with the zone leaders and they went with one of us each and we went out and tried to find for 3 hours. Long story short we found 3 new investigators! So that was really good!!!!!!!! 

We had a Why I Believe fireside and we had lots of people from our ward there and some nonmembers! It was super cool to see all them! The people we've told I'm leaving are really sad, but it's okay

Spring Creek is an awesome place and probably the only place in Nevada I would live. Even though the water prices aren't that good out here.

The 3 new investigators and the other people will be under good care here with Elder Gailey and his new companion! 

The Book of Mormon is true and is the convincing evidence of everything we say!!!!!!!
I wish I could add my name to the page of witness's to say how much I know it is true!!!! There is no doubt about it's validity! i know it without a doubt!

I love all y'all and each y'all!

ELder Miner 


Elko Zone

Elder Miner and Elder Gailey

Elders are strange!


No comments:

Post a Comment