Monday, February 27, 2017

Fallon

Here we go again! 

So new area! I love it here in Fallon! A lot of fun! Really really different from Ely! It's strange to have a Walmart again. And it's in our area too!!! Its a lot of fun being around here. Elder Jackman is really great! He is a super nice guy! Really just a giant teddy bear. We are figuring out how to work together. It's going pretty good so far. A lot of good things! The work here is going. It's pretty similar to how it was in Ely when I first got here. So I am excited to see what the Lord will bring to us. 

I'm excited to still be a district leader. I enjoy it a lot! Every week it's a challenge to be able to work with the spirit to create a training that will benefit those in my district. I love being asked to grow and stretch. The district is just us and another set of Elders. Elders MgGee and Ruiz. Elder Gamble trained Elder MgGee. Elder Ruiz was trained in Spring Creek at the same time I was training Elder Gailey. I'm excited to be with Elder MgGee and Elder Ruiz. They are both good Elders and know how to do the work. 

I can't really tell you a lot at this point about the work, because I can't quite figure out who is who. We cover two wards. Fallon 3rd and 4th wards. They are the two smallest wards area wise in the Fallon zone. 4th ward is about the size of my ward in Sparks. 3rd ward is about the size of my ward in Spring Creek.The boundaries of who is in 3rd and who is in 4th ward is tricky, but it works out. I am relying a lot on Elder Jackman to help me out with every thing. 

I am excited to see what this area and transfer will bring


I love all y'all and each y'all! 
Elder Miner 

No comments:

Post a Comment