Monday, October 23, 2017

Briawna Got Baptized!!!!



So i really don't want to write a ton today, I am really tired. 

 But this week was very good! Briawna Sims got baptized and confirmed!!!!!! That was a very special time! So much ward support for her. She spoke at the Why I Believe fireside and spoke straight from the heart and spoke true doctrine Her testimony was powerful!!!! 
We had 3 investigators at church. Lots of less actives. Found a family of 5. 4 of them are non-members. One of the non-member daughters came to church with her member mom. They really enjoyed the spirit that was at the meeting. I'm sure witnessing a confirmation helped a lot with that. The less-active mom was in tears for almost the entire service! 

Exchanges with the Assistants. I was with Elder Tolbert again. He is a good man, and a good example. 

So in other news, because people asked, our mission will be receiving smart phones sometime in march-may of next year. SO LUCKY ME I GET TO AVOID IT! And I am being serious about that too. I don't want the tech. Give me a paperback Book of Mormon, a paper map, and a paper ward list and watch the miracles happen. I am glad that I get to avoid the tech.  

But I love all y'all and each y'all!
Elder Miner

It snowed!

Briawna at her baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment