Wednesday, February 3, 2016

First week at MTC

Hey Y'all

So this week has been super good! I said y'all because we aren't allowed to say guys or dude or bro, so we have been challenged by our district president to say y'all instead lol. Where to start. So my companion is Elder S and he is super cool. I love him lots and he's pretty awesome! The other elders in my district are Elder M and Elder H. Elder M is just like Cam Richins. The same personality too which is awesome! Elder H is really really smart and a little eccentric  at times but its good. I am the district leader which is pretty cool! There are three sets of sisters in our district also which is cool! It's a little weird because every sister we meet is older than us. As I'm writing this all the new Elders and Sisters are arriving! 

Our zone leaders who were in charge when we got here left this morning so that is pretty sad, but happy. We've had two devotionals so far. One on Sunday and one last night. Both were super duper good! Last night was Donald L Hallstrom of the 70. And sunday was Brother Allen who is in charge of Missionaries. Pretty much my whole district has been singing in the choir so that's been pretty sweet! Our TRC investigators are super cool! They are Zach and John. Both are actual investigators, we are pretty sure. So far our lessons with them have been super spiritual and it's been awesome! i've learned a lot just in the past week and i feel like its going just waaaayyy to fast! Lots of class lessons here. Lots of great food too lol. 

Anyway, I can't go into the detail I want to because i have limited time and it would just take too long. I want all of y'all to know that I know that my redeemer lives. I know he loves me and that God knows each of us by name. I know that through the atonement we can find peace and be cleansed. I know that the Lord's gospel is here on the earth once more, and that i have been called by a Prophet to preach and teach about it. 

I love all y'all and each y'all 
Elder Miner
Our only photo from the MTC--Chandler and Bailey Fillmore.  Friends since NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment