Monday, September 12, 2016

Fun Week--September 12, 2016


howdy y'all! 

so this was a fun week! 

We cooked a chicken! I wiped out on my bike! I cut my hand by throwing a fence over another fence! Elder Gamble my homie from Sparks is now out in Spring Creek! I've given myself a couple of haircuts now. I have a new planner (which looks really cool!) and yeah it's just been great!


So first off, we cooked a chicken we found frozen in our freezer. so that was pretty cool!!!! Really liked it! 

AND I have successfully cut my hair multiple times now, so y'all can't say that I can figure out stuff! haha and the hair even looks good! 

This week we did some more tracting and we saw so many miracles every single day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how many we see! And even though they may not be HUGE to y'all, they are huge to me. 

On Tuesday we were tracting and we found this family named the Coochyoumas. They are from the Hopi reservation down in AZ. We started talking to them. Come to find out that they are members and that they are less active. So we started sharing a message with them. We also found out that the Daughter goes to the college in Elko and that she is YSA age so we asked here if she knew what it was and she didn't so we explained. We told her we would get the info for it and tell her. So that was tuesday. On sunday after church our Bishop asked us if we could go see this same girl and see if she wants to go. The thing is, we hadn't told him about the fact that we had met her yet. And we found out that he called her about YSA a few hours after we left their house! SO super duper inspired and it was a huge huge miracle and now she is going to go to YSA! And go back to church for the first time in 2 years! SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

But this week was awesome and we saw tons of miracles just like that! I love this area so much and i have learned so much! And I know I am supposed to be out here and working out here and that this is where I am needed at this moment and that Elder Gailey is supposed to be my companion! 

I love all y'all and each y'all!
Elder Miner
NRM

The chicken we cooked

After the wipeout


No comments:

Post a Comment