Monday, November 14, 2016

This Week......

So this week has had its ups and downs for sure!! 

Monday we had fun doing P-day stuff. A new store opened up in Ely and we were all super excited!! Its called Shopko!! Now we have two places to shop at here!! We went to Lund to visit our people down there and it was a lot of fun! We taught them all about the prophets today and they were super super excited to know that there are people today leading and guiding us!!

On Tuesday we had zone training and I didn't have to train this week so that was kinda nice. Had some stellar trainings and I learned a lot about how to apply our purpose every moment of every day!!!

On Thursday we Helped in a food bank and that was super cool to do that. We also got some cool rocks from a less active!!!! 

Friday I got super sick. From trying to eat two boxes of kraft mac'n'cheese at once.......I think I got food poisoning. So Friday I had to stay in and also all of Saturday. Which was probably hands down the worst two days of my entire mission, because I wanted to bang my head against the wall!!! But it was good anyway. I read from alma 56 to the end of the book of mormon. Watched all the bible videos. Watched how rare a possession. And talked with the elder I was on exchanges with for about 4 hours. it was a long long day. That was Super cool though. I was on exchanges with Elder Day. He is one of our zone leaders and I love him lots. He lives with us haha. But we had super good talks about missionary work and our companions we've had and all the things we have learned from them so far. We both have come a long ways, and we both have lots and lots of things to do before we go!! 

Ely truly is the promised land. Our bishop Talked yesterday about Hope. And where our hope lies. If our hope is in an Ideal or person, and that person or ideal fails, then our hope is gone. But if our hope is in Christ, then it will never be gond! I promise you that! No matter what, have hope in Christ!!!

I love you all

Elder Miner 
P-day Pizza

Look what he found in Nevada!

No comments:

Post a Comment