Monday, December 5, 2016

Cold cold cold cold


So out here in Ely, I haven't been warm in about a week and a half! It is quite cold. All the time. And even in the house it's cold because we don't have insulation in it? For whatever reason? 

But anyway!! This week was super great!!! President definitely has a sense of humor since he put the Canadian and the Arizona missionary together! Elder Rivers is super cool! He is an awesome missionary! And he is a spanish missionary too! So we are working on teaching in english haha. But we have been having a lot of fun serving together so far! 

We are seeing miracles out here in Ely! The ward members is really where it is at! THey are the way to get the work moving forward! We have had some really spiritual dinners with the members these past weeks. Having the missionaries over for dinner is great and all, but the dinners are supposed to be super spiritual experiences. So I challenge all of you to have the missionaries over for dinner and to try to keep the conversation focused on the gospel. It will make the experience that much sweeter!! 

The Christmas devotional yesterday was super cool! I had never seen one before, so that was really neat to see! I loved every moment of it! The hymns were super cool and powerful! The testimonies that were born were all about the savior and it was really neat to see. 

The past few days I have said 2 Nephi 11 17 a ton!"And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things."       
Mostly because When someone asks me a question that I don't know the answer to I answer with that. But It really is a great thing to know.That God loves his children. If we know nothing else, at least we know that! I love it a ton!!!!!      

Make sure everyone knows that God loves them. We are all his children. The Love of God is Christ. He sent he son for a reason! 

I love all y'all and each y'all! 

Elder Miner 

Posing for their Christmas card

This is the one we went with!

No comments:

Post a Comment