Monday, December 12, 2016

Short letter

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you y'all!!!!

This week has been more or less a standard week. Except for one thing. 

This week we've been starting what we call the book of Mormon Challenge! This is a mission wide thing. This is the way that we are going to get the work moving in the ENTIRE mission!

The thing about it is that we are giving every member a book of mormon. A fresh copy. Unmarked and ready to be read. We are asking every member young and old who can read, to read this copy and mark and study it for the next year for another person. So that when the year is up they can give it to that person. Think about it, a personally marked Book of Mormon from your friend. The hope is that this will make a difference! The hope is that this will change their lives. We will be keeping track of everything to do with this all. And we are going to be personally inviting the members to doing this. And so I am inviting y'all from Nevada. Pray who to study for, get a copy of the book of Mormon and read and mark it for someone else. I know it will come! And I know that it will not only help them, but it will help you too! I know without a doubt in my mind!! 

I love all y'all and each y'all! 

ps my companion ate a pound of bacon for lunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment