Monday, January 2, 2017

Duckwater

So this week was fun!! It had interesting things happen!!!!

We went to a little indian reservation on wednesday! Its called Duckwater! We went with the zone leaders and blitz'd the area! We saw miracles!!!! Super cool!!!! Best thing about it, the zone leaders drove! So the 198 miles we drove was on their car haha. But it was soooo much fun!! It was the nicest part of our area!! Everyone has nice houses. They just let us in!! Most of them said "come in". They didn't even know who it was! Such nice people!! There used to be a branch out there. It's closed now, but we want to reopen it!!!! So we will be going there once a month now!!

On Monday we got to watch movies!!!!!! G rated ones!!!!! So we watched toy story 3 and mulan! Us elders nailed the "be a man" song!! Supposedly that video is on the internet? so go find it!!

On new years eve we came home early, because the roads ain't safe out here. So we came home and cooked 8 ribeye steaks!! We each ate 2!!! They were each bigger than our hands!!!!! GIAGANTIC!! Thank you members!!! Y'all best be nice to the missionaries. It helps!!!

But this really has been a good week!! A little slow for teaching because of the holidays! But that's okay!!!

Yesterday we had the privilege to speak in sacrament meeting. my companion spoke of the importance of the book of Mormon. I then committed everyone to do the book of Mormon challenge!! The spirit was there super strongly and our pleas for it to touch their hearts were answered!! It was sooooo amazing!!!! I love giving talks!!! Its soooo much fun!!! 

But the Savior lives. He helps us. God answers prayers! I saw that all throughout the week this week! So many prayers answered!! I love my God! And I seek to lose myself in Him. I am trying to give up my will. So we shall see.

I love all y'all and each y'all!!

Elder Miner 

No comments:

Post a Comment