Monday, March 27, 2017

SUP

Howdy y'all! I love Nevada! It's the best! Lots of good stuff going on!!!  
There are some days when I almost grasp what the Savior did for me. And then there are other days where I have no idea. Those days where it is just so close are some of the best days. Those are the days where I wish I could stand on the rooftops and shout out loud what we can do. What and who we can become. When I want to declare what the Lord did for me. And for everyone. Those days I feel closer to my savior. I feel him around me. Everyone rejoiced at the coming of the Master. They understood exactly how important it was. I want to be at that point one day. I hope I can be. I am striving to be. I can't say that I will be on the same level as Elijah. But I am striving to have that level of relationship with my Father and with my Savior. 

This week I got to go on exchanges with Elder Ruiz in his area! It was a ton of fun! Elder Ruiz is a fun elder. We had a good time. We saw miracles happen! We were placed in the path of someone who needed us! We exited a less active mans house and This lady named Vicki Love walked up. She asked if we were LDS or JW's. We said LDS. She thanked God and we proceeded to hear all about her life! She is going though a ton of tough stuff. She just doesn't understand why it all happens. We testified of the truthfulness of God's plan for each of us. We testified of the Savior and what he can do for each of us. Then I gave her a Book of Mormon with a card in it with our number. I left the card in 2 Nephi chapter 2 and invited her to read it. She was super excited to be able to get a copy of the Book of Mormon. She was definitely a daughter of God in need. I am glad that we were able to be there for her. The Lord uses us to be where we need to be. We are being led by him all the time! 


I love this work!
I love all y'all and each y'all!
Elder Miner 

Fallon District


Fallon Zone

Sunset in Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment