Monday, May 15, 2017

***

This week was good! I am very excited to be able to stay here in Fallon! I am excited to see what will happen and the things that will come There are a ton of changes in the zone! I am SOOOOO excited to have Elder Lyman coming here to be a zone leader. It has been over a year since I've been around him. And it will be super cool to be around my first companion again. And to be able to go on exchanges again too!! 

I love it here in Fallon. Sorry this is going to be a lot shorter email. I am kinda burned out of telling people what happened after skyping home yesterday. But once again a happy Mother's day to the best Mom in the world!! 

So I guess I will talk about the other Elders in the district. I got to spend a lot of time this week with Elder Ruiz. He is a fantastic Elder! I really like him a lot. We had a lot of things in common. I am excited to be with him again this transfer! It will be super good! Elder Hiatt will be taking Elder McGee's spot. Elder Hiatt is a great guy and will have fun out here in Fallon! Elder McGee will be with Elder Gailey! I hope those two do good together! I bet they will. Both of them are good Elders. 


I love all y'all and each y'all! 
Elder Miner 

No comments:

Post a Comment