Monday, April 25, 2016

DONE TRAINING!!!!

So with the completion of this week, I have finished my training! I am now a full fledged missionary. Granted my training pretty much stopped at the beginning of this last transfer soooooo....


This past week two very important things happened.


1 We moved.  ðŸ’¥
2 I learned how to solve a Rubik's cube 


Just kidding those were just cool things that happened. But we saw a lot of more awesome miracles happen this week too. We found 3 new investigators. They are just coming out of the woodworks! They are Ronald, Tracy, and Tom. Ronald was a media referral who requested a bible and a book of mormon. he is interested in learning more about the LDS church! Tracy is someone who the sisters used to meet with and now is interested in learning more again! Tom is this guy we met last night who has studied religions throughout his life and he wants to try the LDS Church again. They are all super interested! 


On tuesday we had interviews with President Chesnut so that was really cool! He is a super good guy and he is very inspired. He knows what things to say when!


So we had two exchanges this week! The first one was on Wednesday and that is when we got the call that we were moving the next day. So my temporary companion packed for 3 hours and packed up pretty much everything while I cleaned up and packed my own stuff. Then the next day at 8 we were moved out of our house into a new apartment. We had 2 other sets of missionaries help us move out. It went pretty well! We were really happy that we have our own place now! And a full sized fridge too. That's always pretty nice! 


We had a lot of success this week! Tons of lessons every day! On exchanges on saturday we got to do a lot of biking and my comp took that beautiful selfie down below. We got to eat with the Tongan ward missionaries which is Elder Williams and Elder Wise and that was cool cus Elder Williams was Elder Gambles old comp. It was super good to see him again! We got to eat in downtown Reno!!!!!!! That was pretty sweet! 8th and Virginia street! 

I think Winco is such a great thing! It is a cross between Costco and Walmart and cheaper than both! We went there for shopping today! 


Elder Latham and I have really been doing well! We are working lots and lots better together and it all is just going well! We have been doing a lot of biking! We aren't sure whats going to happen in a week for transfers. Elder Latham thinks I am getting Transferred, but we will see. I really love being a missionary. It is where I am supposed to be. I am supposed to be serving in the NRM(Nevada Reno mission). Out here things make more sense, and time really does fly! It is super great! I love every second of it! 


Keep doing good back home you guys. Or abroad wherever you may be. Keep learning the gospel. Keep studying. I promise it will all work out. I promise that everything always works out. Through Christ, all things are possible.


"We get our credit for trying, even when we don't succeed"


I love all y'all and each y'all

Elder Miner
Selfies while biking





No comments:

Post a Comment