Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I don't know what week it is....August 1, 2016

So I am training this transfer!!!!!!!!!!! His name is Elder Gailey and he is from Gilbert Ariziona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is a little odd? We live like 20 minutes apart....

But he is super awesome and out here ready and willing to do the work and do whatever it takes! Which right now it takes a lot!! But I love the work out here! I love my companion!! I love doing everything a missionary does!!

We have a lot of appointments set up for this week, so I am excited to see how it goes!!

We saw a lot of miracles of finding people. And I know that they only came from being exactly obedient! We are doing our best to be who we are supposed to be! I love Christ and all he has done for me.

If anyone back home need help bucking hay, I'm really good at that btw. So fences, hay, feeding cows and horses, all that good stuff! 

Oh and I got a new car now. A 2016 Toyota corolla! Its nice to have!

In Gospel Principles this week we talked about Agency, and with my comp being fresh from the MTC I think about it a lot. My branch president said that Agency is choosing to do righteousness. Because when we chose otherwise we give up our agency. I know that as we strive to do right, we shall see the blessings! We will see the miracles!

Something that we have been stressing is CPR. Or rather Spiritual CPR. Church, Pray, Read. When we do those things, blessings come and we stay active in the gospel. When we pray we get to comunicate with our Father In Heaven, and it also refines our studying of the gospel. When we read we can increase our faith and learn what we are supposed to be doing! And when we go to church we learn even more and get to hear other witnesses of the truth. Will all of y'all do that? Will y'all commit to go to church every week and study and pray every day?

I promise that as you do, you will see the hand of the Lord in your life, and your faith increase so much!

I love all y'al and each y'all!
Elder Miner

Chandler and his new companion

No comments:

Post a Comment