Monday, January 22, 2018

Last Letter

Hola Everyone!!! 

I hope everyone has had a great week! 

Some cool highlights from ours:
Korean BBQ on Saturday
Temple on Tuesday
District meeting on Wednesday
Ward Dinner on Sunday


All of these were super fun! I really enjoyed being able to participate with so many great people and missionaries in those activities. the Temple was awesome to go to! 

So if any of y'all ever want to go to a Korean BBQ, be warned. It is a LOT of GOOD food. Like a ton. And you get to cook it yourself too!! Our Chinese investigator took us there as a goodbye. he said that owners were friends with his Mom and that they keep it very authentic. So that was pretty cool! 

"There's a grief that can't be spoken. There's a pain that goes on and on..." (name that song) These are the words that filled my head this morning as I stood in the shower. I don't want to go. I would give ANYTHING to stay (sorry family). It's terrible! They give you these two years to fall in love with missionaries and members and your mission president. And then they say "alright good job, time to leave". Like that is really not okay. There should be some kind of integration program so that you just stay in your mission for the rest of your life. I would be okay with that. 

I feel really really really tired. but that's normal! So the YSA ward yesterday at church was brutal. Everyone was just ripping into myself and Sister Lovstedt. It was merciless. Kinda funny looking back on it, but really terrible too. The ward dinner was a lot of people saying goodbye. Super Super strange!! It was strange ending there. They are all friends. They aren't really ward members. The bishopric was awesome too. They are so kind and are also friends versus people I served. That was a strange phenomenon. 

Well I look forward to seeing many of your bright and smiling faces(Well kinda looking forward)

I love all y'all and each yall
Elder Miner
NRM
777 till I die

"When I was a Highschooler, I spake as a Highschooler, I understood as a Highschooler, I thought as a Highschooler, But when I became an Elder, I put Highschool things away."
High school is over. It's time to go to work

Will is very excited for Chandler to come home









All together again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment