Tuesday, July 19, 2016

6 MONTHS---July 18, 2016

So I've been doing good our here in Spring Creek.  Its a lot of fun! People are getting a little antsy because transfers are next week, and I am for sure getting a new companion! Little weird knowing that for sure! But it'll be okay! I know that what happens will happen for a reason. We have a baptism happening this week. Two people from first ward are getting baptized so that has been really cool to get to work with them!!! 

This week we also found an incredibly prepared guy who cannot wait to get baptized and get the constant companionship of the holy ghost. That is just crazy to me. Those people who are prepared really do exist!! But he is in the first ward, so I won't see him after the transfer. Its good to be out here in this area. Some pretty cool stuff happens out here!! I love seeing the changes that take place in people when they embrace the gospel! It is the most amazing thing in the entire world! It makes it all worth it!

Out here I have done quite a lot of service and been able to do a lot of stuff. Like fixing and working on fences. Mixing and pouring concrete. Feeding cows. Horses. All that good stuff. Its really different out here than in sparks. But I love every second of it!!


I know the work we do out here is good work and it is for a reason!! We are on The Lords Errand. We are doing the work we are supposed to be doing, no matter what happens to us out here. We are to invite people to Christ, and I like to believe that we truly do that every single day. We do our best out here to find those who are prepared, and we do find them. Eventually. Turn unto Christ and all things are possible.


Love, Elder Miner


The Work in Spring Creek!!




No comments:

Post a Comment