Monday, July 4, 2016

Memorial Day--May 30th

So today we are emailing at members because of the holiday so it'll be super short.

Real quick I want to tell you guys about John. He is an investigator. he is the husband of our recent convert Devon. When I got here 4 months ago he didn't believe in God. Now he wants to be baptized and he believes that God has a plan for him. He knows that this is the path he needs to take. He is the reason why I am in this area. He is the reason why I am out here. I know that the gospel can really change peoples lives and that it can help anything! I know that it can and will change anyones life who applys it! I have seen the changes that come from it. So has John. He knows the future and what lies ahead. 

This really can change lives out here. I was in Sun Valley on exchanges and it was super fun. I had one of the most spiritual experience's of my entire life. As my temp companion and I bore testimony to a man who hates the book of mormon, we each felt the spirit so strongly. That was the biggest spiritual experiance of my mission thus far. I know that I am out here for a reason! I know that I see these people for a reason. The book of mormon is true! There is no doubt in my mind that it is. But if there is a doubt in any of your minds about it, pray. Read. Follow the promise of Mornoni. I promise the answer will come. I add my testimony to millions who have lived that the book is true. And that it will come

Sorry for the length. 

Love Elder Miner
Chandler and Elder Latham and a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment